Jami L. Huber, P.A.
Jami Huber is the founder and principal attorney at Jami L. Huber, P.A., a Palm Beach County law firm in West Palm Beach, focusing in the areas of probate and trust voluntary and contested guardianships, and estate planning.
A practicing attorney for more than 25 years, Jami completed her undergraduate studies at Emory University and earned her juris doctorate law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she was a member of the Editorial Board of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law from 1994-1995 and Articles Editor and Managerial Board Member from 1995-1996. Jami’s legal career has included experience in large national firms as well as boutique practices, prior to founding of Jami L. Huber, P.A. in 2013. Jami’s 25-year legal career has focused on the full range of Florida probate and trust administration and guardianship, with a particular focus in complex probate and trust litigation.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- B.A., Emory University
- Florida State Courts
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- The Florida Bar, Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law section; Probate Litigation Committee; Tax Section
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member: Elder Law Committee (Co-Chair 2010-2012); Probate Law Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Anti-Defamation League, Member: Regional Board of Directors for Florida
- Anti-Defamation League, Member: Civil Rights Committee
- Norton Museum of Art, Member: Planned Giving Advisory Committee
- Keiser University Advisory Board
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Temple Emanu-El of Palm Beach, Member: Board of Trustees
- Impact 100